Portrait 3 Key Features:
Portrait 3 Includes:
- 1 x AutoDetect Autoblade (0.1 – 1.0mm)
- 8″ x 12″ Cutting Mat
- Pen Adapter For Sketch Pens
- Silhouette Studio Software (Basic Edition)
- Free One-Month Subscription To The Silhouette Design Store
- 50 Free Digital Designs
- AC Power Adapter | USB Cable | 3 Pin UK Power Lead
- Full UK Technical Support
- 2 Year UK Warranty
Silhouette Portrait 3 | Digital Cutting Tool
The Portrait has had a face lift which means the Silhouette Portrait 3 now features some of the much loved features of the latest Cameo 4 range of machines.
With its compact size and lightweight frame the Portrait is perfect for crafters who are constantly On-The-Go or where space is at a premium in smaller work environments.
• Automatic Tool Detection
• AutoDetect AutoBlade
• Matless Cutting Function (Pop-Out Function)
The Portrait 3 now features the same automatic tool detection device as used in the Cameo 4 and with it allows you to use the most up-to-date AutoDetect AutoBlade.
The Silhouette Portrait 3 can now perform die-cutting projects without the use of a cutting mat allowing you to cut all the way through materials like card without the use of a cutting mat via Silhouette’s new Pop-Out feature.
Pop-Out means that when you die cut through a piece of material the Portrait 3 will leave tags at a set distance (adjustable) which will leave the design still stuck as part of the card it is being cut out from. Once the cut is finished, simply remove the card from the machine and then pop the design out for the card, it really is as simple as that.
Another added benefit of this new feature is that means it will be cheaper to run the machine in the long run as there is no more need for cutting mats for the vast majority of projects that the Portrait is capable of.
The new AutoDetect AutoBlade which is used in the new Portrait 3 is chipped which means the machine will automatically detect what type of blade has been inserted into it.
The Portrait 3 is also compatible with the original Silhouette blades when you purchase the additional tool adapter set.
The additional set includes 4 chipped collars which you can place your original blades into so that the machine will automatically detect your blade.
• Black: Ratchet Blade | Fabric Blade | Premium Blade
• Grey: Deep Cut Blade
• White: 2mm Craft Blade
• Blue: Pen Adapter
• 1 x AutoDetect Autoblade
• 8″ x 12″ Cutting Mat
• Pen Adapter For Sketch Pens
• Silhouette Studio Software (Basic Edition)
• Free One-Month Subscription To The Silhouette Design Store
• 50 Free Digital Designs
• Power Cable | USB Cable | 3 Pin UK Plug
• Full UK Technical Support
• 2 Year UK Warranty
All Silhouette Machines come with Silhouette Studio Basic Version Software as standard which will allow you to get going straight out of the box.
If you require extra features as your skills improve then there are 3 extra packages available:
• Silhouette Studio | Designer Edition
• Silhouette Studio | Designer Edition Plus
• Silhouette Studio | Business Edition
Your System Requirements
• Windows 7 | 8.1 | 10
• MAC OS X10.7 or higher
• 2 GHz Processor
• 4 GB RAM
• 2 GB Available Disk Space
• USB Port
• High Speed Internet Connection (Recommend)
Contact Us If You Require Further Information
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at the time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.