Graphtec GB Says
“The Graphtec CE7000-AP Garment Pattern Cutter has been specifically designed for use with high grade fine paper for apparel template creation.”
CE7000-AP Features & Specifications
“Designed to cut and plot onto pattern paper for the production of garments and apparel”.
The CE7000-AP is an Apparel Pattern Cutting & Marking system and is built on Graphtec’s CE7000 Series Cutting Plotter. The CE7000-AP is high-speed, professional cutting plotter designed specifically as an output machine device for apparel CAD systems. It handles a wide variety of pattern paper in widths up to a maximum of 1220mm (when using a 3-inch core), and in a thickness range of from 64 to 130 g/m2.
Innovative features include maximum cutting speeds of 600mm/s and with a maximum cutting force of 450gf. It also features an easy to use menu navigation system with eight groups of preset conditions which facilitates instantaneous recall of pre-programmed job-specific plotter setups.
Cost Effective Package | Highly Efficient Performance | Professional Specification
Operation & Functionality
The CE7000-AP features a dual tool head so that it can plot and cut without having to manually swap them out during a job. The pen is used for plotting and detailing graded patterns with seems, text, notches and grain direction. The blade is then used to make a perforated cut of the pattern outline.
Tools are automatically switched between plotting & cutting when directed by the software which ensures the production of a high quality pattern with maximum productivity.
Speed & Production
The CE7000-AP performs a perforation cut by controlling the cutting force instead of blade up / down movements which dramatically increases the speed and throughput of jobs through the system compared to a standard CE7000 machine. The force setting is controlled by the software using a brand new command function.
The CE7000-AP is equipped with 5 push rollers as standard to enable secure media feeding, the 2 on the edges lock and the 3 in the middle feature adjustable pressures to prevent media lifting. The CE7000 features a newly redesigned XY mechanism gives the machine an increased rigidity which in turn improves the media transportability under the cutting head.
• Configuration: Grit Rolling Type
• Drive Method: Digital Servo Drive System
• Push Rollers: 5
• Graphic LCD Display With Back Light
• Networking Ethernet Port
• Mountable Number Of Tools: 2 Tool
• Maximum Cutting Force: 450gf
• Maximum Cutting Speed: 600mm/s
• Perforation Cutting: Yes (Performed By Force Control In Software)
• Interface: USB 2.0 Offline | USB 2.0 Cable
• Buffer Memory: 2MB
• Media Tracking Distance: Up To 5m
• Minimum Character Size: Approx. 5mm Alphanumeric (Varies Depending On Character Font & Type Of Media)
• Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm
• Repeat-ability: Max. 0.1 mm In Plot up to 2m
• Media Type: Self-Adhesive Marking Film Up To 0.25mm Thick
• Media Catch Nets
• Media Guide
• USB Cable: 2.9m Long
• Windows Driver
Included Accessory Bundle
• Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
• Cutting Blade: CB09UB
• Loupe: PM-CT-001 For Checking Blade Condition
• Ballpoint Pen Holder: PHP34-BALL
• Ballpoint Pen: KB700-BK
• Graphtec CE7000-AP Brochure – Download
Contact Us If You Require Further Information On The CE7000-AP
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.