Max Speed: 1000mm/s
- 130cm Plotter Width
- Mountable Number Of Tools: 2
- Networking Capabilities
- 7 Different Perforated Line Types Included
- Cutting Force Of 4.41 N (450 gf)
- Max Cutting Speed: 600mm/s
- In-Built Cross-Cutter For Sheet Off
- 3″ Wide Large Graphic Type LCD Control Panel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Windows Driver Only
- Blade: Graphtec 0.9mm Supersteel CB09UB
- Blade Holder: Graphtec 0.9mm PHP-33-CB09N-HS
- Ballpoint Pen Holder: PHP34-Ball
- Ballpoint Pen: KB700 Series
- Machine Stand With Media Roller
- Media Catch Baskets
- 2.9m Long USB Cable
Available on backorder
Did you know
You can buy this product with a
purchase order and be invoiced
We know some businesses can’t buy products from an online store using a credit card. If this applies to you, then get in touch using the ‘Enquire’ button below and one of our sales team will get back in touch and organise the purchase in a way that suits your business.
“Designed to cut and plot onto pattern paper for the production of garments and apparel”.
The CE7000-AP is an Apparel Pattern Cutting & Marking system and is built on Graphtec’s CE7000 Series Cutting Plotter. The CE7000-AP is a high-speed, professional cutting plotter designed specifically as an output machine device for apparel CAD systems. It handles a wide variety of pattern paper in widths up to a maximum of 1220mm (when using a 3-inch core), and in a thickness range of from 64 to 130 g/m2.
Innovative features include maximum cutting speeds of 600mm/s and a maximum cutting force of 450gf. It also features an easy to use menu navigation system with eight groups of preset conditions which facilitate instantaneous recall of pre-programmed job-specific plotter setups.
Cost-Effective Package | Highly Efficient Performance | Professional Specification
Operation & Functionality
The CE7000-AP features a dual tool head so that it can plot and cut without having to manually swap them out during a job. The pen is used for plotting and detailing graded patterns with seems, text, notches and grain direction. The blade is then used to make a perforated cut of the pattern outline.
Tools are automatically switched between plotting & cutting when directed by the software which ensures the production of a high quality pattern with maximum productivity.
Speed & Production
The CE7000-AP performs a perforation cut by controlling the cutting force instead of blade up / down movements which dramatically increases the speed and throughput of jobs through the system compared to a standard CE7000 machine. The force setting is controlled by the software using a brand new command function.
The CE7000-AP is equipped with 5 push rollers as standard to enable secure media feeding, the 2 on the edges lock and the 3 in the middle feature adjustable pressures to prevent media lifting. The CE7000 features a newly redesigned XY mechanism gives the machine an increased rigidity which in turn improves the media transportability under the cutting head.
• Configuration: Grit Rolling Type
• Drive Method: Digital Servo Drive System
• Push Rollers: 5
• Graphic LCD Display With Back Light
• Networking Ethernet Port
• Mountable Number Of Tools: 2 Tool
• Maximum Cutting Force: 450gf
• Maximum Cutting Speed: 600mm/s
• Perforation Cutting: Yes (Performed By Force Control In Software)
• Interface: USB 2.0 Offline | USB 2.0 Cable
• Buffer Memory: 2MB
• Media Tracking Distance: Up To 5m
• Minimum Character Size: Approx. 5mm Alphanumeric (Varies Depending On Character Font & Type Of Media)
• Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm
• Repeat-ability: Max. 0.1 mm In Plot up to 2m
• Media Type: Self-Adhesive Marking Film Up To 0.25mm Thick
• Media Catch Nets
• Media Guide
• USB Cable: 2.9m Long
• Windows Driver
Included Accessory Bundle
• Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
• Cutting Blade: CB09UB
• Loupe: PM-CT-001 For Checking Blade Condition
• Ballpoint Pen Holder: PHP34-BALL
• Ballpoint Pen: KB700-BK
Contact Us If You Require Further Information
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at the time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.