Did you know
You can buy this product with a
purchase order and be invoiced
We know some businesses can’t buy products from an online store using a credit card. If this applies to you, then get in touch using the ‘Enquire’ button below and one of our sales team will get back in touch and organise the purchase in a way that suits your business.
“Add Automation at the fraction of the cost of implementing a production line”.
The F-Mark 2 makes producing bespoke labels, packaging and a variety of other jobs fast, easy and cost effective. Design the job in Illustrator or CorelDRAW, print it out on sheets up to SRA3 in Size and leave the sheets to be automatically die or kiss cut by the F-Mark 2 Die Cutter.
The Graphtec F-Mark 2 Automatic Sheet Fed Cutting System is designed to automatically feed and contour cut A3 and A4 sheets without the need for an operator. Equipped with precision eye-mark camera technology the F-Mark allows for quick reading of crop marks with a precision grade of 0.2mm.
One of the unique features of the cutting system is that, depending on the thickness of the material being processed, it can handle up to 200 sheets of material in a continuous cycle but with the ability to add further sheets as required without interrupting the cutting process. This is a capability that we consider sets the F-Mark series apart from any comparable sheet-fed system and allows for automation to be brought into the smaller work space for a fraction of the cost of installing a production line.
Automatic Sheet Feeding | 30-40 Seconds Per SRA3 Sheet | Kiss, Perforation & Die-Cutting Capabilities
• Uses A Graphtec CE7000-40 Cutting Plotter
• Automatic Media Feeding Arm With Improved Vacuum Suction Cups
• Includes Media Catch Tray
• Max Media Size: 330 x 483mm (SRA3)
• Holds Up To 200 Sheets (35mm max stacked media height)
• Allows For Automation In A Smaller Scale Workplace
• Fully Compatible With Adobe Illustrator
• Includes Dedicated F-Mark Software
• Warranty: Plotter 2 Years | Feeder 1 Year
• Supported Media Orientation: Portrait
• Supported Standard Sized Media: A4 | SRA4 | A3 | SRA3
• Interface To PC: Single Port Of USB (USB Hub Included)
• Capacity Of Supply Tray: Up To 200 Sheets Or Up To 35mm In Height
• Supported OS: Windows 10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7
• Contour Cutting Data Format: Ai (Saved as Ai 8) | EPS | EPA CorelDRAW Files
• Max Cutting Speed: 1ft 11.62″ Per Second
• Max Cutting Force: 4.41N (450gf)
The CE7000 Is Perfect For Bespoke Short Runs Of:
• Name or Price Tags
• Business Cards
• Point Of Sale
• Bespoke Packaging & Packaging Samples
• Folder / Stationary
• Specially Adapted Graphtec CE7000-40 Cutting Plotter
• F-Mark 2 Automatic Feeding System
• F-Mark 2 Completed Media Catch Tray
• Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
• Cutting Blade: CB09UB
• Dedicated F-Mark Driver Software
• 3 Pin UK Power Lead
• User Manual
Perfect sheet alignment is achieved via crop mark reading for each individual sheet, with a camera equipped with F-Mark technology performing the crop mark adjustments in a fraction of a second. Software algorithms compensate for any distortion from the printing process to enable precise cutting with minimal bleed. There is also an option to cut perforated lines during file creation.
In addition to kiss cutting the Graphtec F-Mark 2 is excellent for die cutting cards, making it an excellent option for customers looking to produce items such as business cards and packaging.
The cutting parameters set by the software allows the use of crop marks as small as four millimetres, enabling maximisation of the sheet size and minimal material wastage. Depending on the material being processed and the complexity of the image outline, the average cutting speed is 30-40 seconds for each sheet.
The F-Mark is run through custom F-Mark software that accepts Illustrator and CorelDraw files.
Print & Cut files can be produced in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW.
The F-Mark 2 is provided with an Ai template leaving the designer with the task of simply dropping in the artwork and cut lines onto the template.
Once the artwork has been produced it is then printed and, if desired, laminated.
The feeder tray for the F-Mark 2 can hold approximately 200 sheets at a time, though it can be topped up as it cuts and will keep feeding sheets through the cutter until there is nothing left to pick up.
The printed sheets are then placed into the F-Mark’s feeder tray and the cut specifications are set in the F-Mark’s dedicated driver software.
The machine operator instructs the F-Mark to start cutting and the machine will automatically process the sheets freeing up the operator’s time to work on other jobs.
The F-Mark can cut around printed images from the back of the sheet ensuring that the print is left undamaged by the score/fold lines.
Dedicated software controls the auto sheet feeding system and transfers contour cutting data to the plotter.
The system includes dedicated application software. After media is loaded, the attached camera quickly detects 2-point reference marks and corrects alignment before contour cutting data is transferred, giving you the perfect cut every time. The software configures cutting conditions such as the number of copies, cutting force, cutting speed, offset, and a number of paths, and it can import Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW EPS files as the contour data.
Contact Us If You Require Further Information
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at the time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.