C700 - Starting From Only £220 Per Month*
Standard Workspace Features:
Or call us on:
01978 666 700
All-In-One, Premium Laser Cutting & Engraving Solution
The WID C700 Cutting & Engraving System from WID Inovations is a customisable and user friendly Laser Cutting machine from the Portuguese laser manufacturer WID Inovations.
The WID C700 laser cutting & engraving system will open up a wealth of new applications to your business and offers a more efficient and versatile alternative to a CNC cutter.
The C700 uses a 90w CO2 laser tube to cut and engrave a plethora of materials. WID Inovations employ their CleanProtect design to protect users from dust and smoke via its built in extraction system and sealed construction.
WID’s high-quality build features allow the C700 to achieve cutting speeds of up to 3 times the industry standard. Available with Iradion RF tubes and works well with a range of softwares.
Endless Applications | Easy To Operate | Reliable, Accurate, Robust
A Full Service Solution That Includes:
Full Installation & Setup
Lifetime UK Technical Support
C700 Features & Specifications
C700 Key Features:
• For Cutting & Engraving Of Thicker Rigid Materials
• Lens Type: RECI W2 / SPT T90
• Standard Laser Type: 90W CO2
• Optional CCD Camera System For Greater Intricacy
• Maximum Speed: 75,000mm/min
• Minimum Font Size: 2mm x 2mm
• Max Object Thickness: 150mm
• Automatic Temperature Control
• Smoke Extraction Point
• USB & Ethernet Network Connectivity
• Automatic Air Control
• Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Upgrade to the ultimate RF laser
tube for your Wid Laser
All of our machines are compatible with the top
of the range laser tubes made in the USA
Customise Your Laser System
Customise your laser system below and one of our dedicated team will be in touch with a personalised quote, finance options, and the opportunity to view a product demonstration in-store. Graphtec GB are the official UK Distributor & Supplier for the Portuguese brand Wid Inovations and their range of superior grade WidLaser products.
All of our WidLaser systems include delivery & installation by one of our engineers and if required, on-site training can be supplied during the installation process.
*Subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.