Cameo 4 Key Features:
All Cameo 4 Machines Include:
- 1 x AutoDetect AutoBlade
- 1 x Cutting Mat
- Sketch Pen Adaptor
- Silhouette Studio Software
- Free One-Month Subscription To The Silhouette Design Store
- 100 Free Digital Designs
- Power Cable | USB Cable | 3 Pin UK Plug
- Full UK Technical Support
- Exclusive 3 Year UK Extended Warranty On 12″ Model (1 year extra over European & USA versions)
- 2 Year UK Warranty On Plus & Pro Machines
Silhouette Cameo 4 | Digital Cutting Tool
The Silhouette Cameo 4 is the most featured packed Cameo to date and now offers the user a 3mm clearance to use thicker materials than ever before.
The Cameo 4 has had a complete make over, new aesthetic, sliding lid and a compact design make it the prefect desktop cutting system for home or small business.
The Cameo 4 provides the user with more cutting functions than ever before with inclusion of 3 brand new blade types:
• Rotary Blade
• Kraft Blade
• Punch Tool
With wireless Bluetooth connectivity and a familiar 12″ cut width the Cameo 4 is the perfect desktop cutting tool for the serious crafter, small business or model maker.
The Cameo 4 does away with the LCD Touchscreen found on the Cameo 3 and instead utilises a sleek, clear and easy-to-use LED Backlit Panel for all operational adjustments.
Use The Touch Panel To:
• Move Cutting Head
• Move Media Position
• Perform Test Cut
• Turn On Bluetooth
Depending on what function you are trying to achieve, only the relevant buttons will illuminate making navigation intuitive and easy!
The blades used in the new Cameo 4 are chipped which means the machine will automatically detect what type of blade has been inserted into it. Once the machine has recognised the blade it will automatically send this information through to Silhouette Studio and update the software accordingly.
The Cameo 4 is also designed to be used with the original Silhouette blades and comes equipped with 4 chipped collars which you can place your original blades into so that the machine will also be able to automatically detect your original blade of choice.
• Black: Ratchet Blade | Fabric Blade | Premium Blade
• Grey: Deep Cut Blade
• White: 2mm Craft Blade
• Blue: Pen Adapter | Sketch Pens | 3rd Party Tools
The Cameo 4 has great new features compared to that of the Cameo 3.
> Along with the new high-speed tool holder in the tool 1 position (max cut speed of up to 30cm per second), the Silhouette Cameo 4 now features a unique high force tool holder. The Cameo 4 utilises a revolutionary tangential rack on its Z axis (Up & Down) enabling the high force head to utilise new tools like the Rotary Blade for fabrics or the fabulous Kraft Blade for thick materials.
• Tool Holder 1 (210gf): For Speed & Accuracy (Autoblade | All Ratchet Blades | Deep-Cut Blade | Sketch Pen & Pen Holder | 3rd Party Tools)
• Tool Holder 2 (5kg): For Higher Force Requirements (Punch Tool | Rotary Blade | Kraft Blade)
> The Cameo 4 utilises the space used as a tool storage compartment in the Cameo 3 to house a roll feeder doing away with having to purchase the external roll feeder often sold alongside the Cameo 3.
> On the rear of the machine there is an in-built cross cutter with media clamp which will give you a clean straight cut every time.
> When the machine is not being used there is a slide out lid to keep the internals clean and protected.
The Silhouette Cameo 4 also allows the user to die-cut through materials without the need for a mat. The tool head is offset and that matched with the grooved cutting strip allows the machine to cut through materials without the need to apply the media to a carrier sheet first.
1 x Autodetect Autoblade
• 1 x 12″ Cutting Mat
• 4 x Blade Adapters For Original Silhouette Blades
• Silhouette Studio Software (Basic Edition)
• Free One-Month Subscription To The Silhouette Design Store
• 100 Free Digital Designs
• Power Cable
• USB Cable
• 3 Pin UK Plug
• Full UK Technical Support
• Exclusive 3 Year UK Extended Warranty*
*(1 year extra over European & USA versions)
All Silhouette Machines come with Silhouette Studio Basic Version Software as standard which will allow you to get going straight out of the box.
If you require extra features as your skills improve then there are 3 extra packages available:
Your System Requirements
• Windows 7 | 8.1 | 10
• MAC OS X10.7 or higher
• 2 GHz Processor
• 4 GB RAM
• 2 GB Available Disk Space
• USB Port
• High Speed Internet Connection (Recommend)
Contact Us If You Require Further Information
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at the time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.