Graphtec GL2000 HV Midi Data Logger
The Graphtec GL2000 HV Midi Data Logger is equipped with an isolated input mechanism to protect signals from interference caused by noise from other channels. A 16-bit A/D converter has been adopted to achieve a hi-speed and hi-resolution measurement
High Speed 1 MS/s Simultaneous Sampling With Isolated Input – The GL2000 is equipped with an isolated input mechanism to protect signals from interferences caused by noise from other channels. 16-bit A/D converter adopted to achieve hi-speed and hi-resolution measurements.
Multi-Function Input With CAT III Measurement Technology – Voltage, Temperature, Humidity, logic and pulse measurements can all be taken simultaneously in high speed
Large Easy-To-Read 7-Inch LCD Screen – The GL980 Adopts a large TFT LCD screen with multiple methods for displaying the recorded information.
Quick & Easy Set Up Process – Simple operation with cursor and enter keys with six pre-set menu screens on the large LCD TFT screen.
Supports Large Built-In Ram & Built-In Flash – Long term recording is made possible with 4 M sampling/ch built -in RAM and 4GB built-in Flash memory. The GL980 supports both USB Flasg Memory & SD card memory to be used as external storage devices for recorded data for certain sampling intervals.
GL2000 Typical Measurement Applications
- Control Signals
- Temperature: Air | Geothermal | Solar | Room | Exchange | Steam | Cooler
- Solar Irradiation
- Electrical Current
- Power (Fluctuation)
GL2000 Input & Connectivity Channels
- 4 x Input Channels
- USB Memory Slot
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet Port For LAN (10BASE_T / 100 BASE_TX)
- External Input / Output Port
- SD Card Slot (SDHC Memory Card, 32GB Max Size)
- Insulated Multi-Function Analog Input Port
- Operational Button Group
- Large 7″ TFT LCD Screen
GL2000 Standard Included Accessories
- AC Adapter With Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide And Safety Guide
- CD-ROM (PC Application Software, User Manual)
- Cover (Attached To Main Body)
- Tilt Stand Set (M4 Mounting Screws Included)
- Screws (M3.5) For Input Terminal
- Ferrite Core (Attach To Cable For Radiation Reduction)