Looking for a new challenge?
Being the main distributor in the UK & Ireland for market leading brands such as Graphtec, Wid Inovations, Silhouette and ThinkSai means we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our diverse team.
All of our current roles will be based at our Sales & Marketing HQ within Wrexham Technology Park.
Graphtec GB Ltd | Nyquist House | Ellice Way | Wrexham Technology Park | LL13 7YT
Roles Currently Available:
We currently have 1 role available within out team located on Wrexham Technology Park.
At Graphtec GB we pride ourselves on being able to offer industry leading products backed up by exemplary customer service and technical support. The successful candidate will be working with both our sales and digital marketing teams to develop our distribution channel both online and through our bricks & mortar nationwide reseller network.
As our Sales & Marketing Assistant, you will work closely with both our Business Development Executive and Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive to help in expanding & developing our distribution channel into new markets and territories.
This role is perfect for a go-getter who is looking to forge a career for themselves by developing their knowledge for both sales and marketing as well as helping us to further support the growth of our ever-expanding range of market leading brands and products in order to educate the consumer and increase brand awareness.
This role requires a good multi-tasker who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and a passion to learn more about sales and digital marketing. Our long-term ambition for the successful candidate is that you will eventually be able to take on a leadership role over certain aspects of our marketing distribution channels and/or product lines.
• Answering Customer Telephone Enquiries & Assisting With Sales Leads Via Phone And Email.
• Assisting With Machinery Demonstrations To Prospective Clients (Full Training Will Be Provided).
• Assisting With Following Up Leads & Generating Customer Quotations.
• Supporting The Office Team As Whole From Time To Time With Answering Calls And Speaking With Customers And Resellers.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
• Uploading Of Organic And Pre-Created Blog Content Across All Of Our Websites.
• Posting, Sharing & Scheduling Blog Content Across All Of Our Social Media Channels.
• Creating Email Campaigns.
• Assisting With New Content Creation, Content Planning & Scheduling.
• Previous experience within a sales, marketing or digital marketing environment.
• Educated To A-Level or Degree Level in English Language, English Literature, Business Studies or Marketing.
• Understanding of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & TikTok.
• An interest in the craft or arts and crafts market.
• Video editing or production experience.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• A passion to learn more about Digital Marketing, Social Media and web platforms, sales and account management is essential!
• Strong attention to detail in work produced is essential.
• Demonstrate strong written skills at interview stage.
• Ability to use own initiative and work independently at times.
• A willingness to learn, collaborate, multi-task and operate in an efficient and timely manner is a must within a busy office team environment.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant position will be mainly office based at our modern lakeside self contained office on Wrexham Technology Park but with frequent opportunities to attend and work at exhibitions and shows as well as joining our Business Development Executive when visiting our resellers.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 9am – 5pm (37.5 Hours)
Holidays: 21 Days + Bank Holidays & Christmas Shutdown
Parking: Free Private Car Park With EV Charge Points
Salary: Up To 21k Dependent On Experience
How To Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role please send a CV & Covering Letter To firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENCIES NOTICE: NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Don’t be put off if the type of role you are looking for isn’t currently listed above, we always have our eyes open for the right type of candidates to join our team in the future.
Please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV through to email@example.com and we will keep you on file if the right role becomes available.