This September we team up with once again with our long established dealers Revolution Digital to showcase products at the Packaging Innovations Show at London’s Olympia.
We will be concentrating on 3 main areas at this year’s show, these included:
• Pre-production Packaging Samples & Mock-up Creation
• Design-Lead Marketing
• Personalisation Markets
Our home for the 2 day event will be Stand H30 with the show taking place on the 11th & 12th of September.
Graphtec FCX2000 Flatbed Cutting System
As the main focus for print finishing and packaging sample mock-ups we will be exhibiting the highly versatile Graphtec FCX2000 Flatbed Cutting System.
“The FCX2000 is the ultimate solution for prototyping and small production runs of rigid materials without the use of a cutting die and features head pressure of up to 1kg.”
- Media Hold-Down Method: Vacuum Suction
- Mountable Media (Y-Axis): 950mm
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 400 mm/s
- Tool 1 Cutting Force: Max 4.9N (500 gf)
- Tool 2 Cutting Force: Max 9.8N (1 kgf)
- Buffer Memory: 2MB
- Machine Weights: Approx 76kg – 116kg (Inc Stand)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Learn More About The FCX2000 Here: Click
Roland VersaUV S-Series Printer
Revolution Digital who we are partnering with for the show will be exhibiting the Roland VersaUV S-Series Printer.
“VersaUV S-Series belt printers offer the ultimate versatility in UV printing to go beyond standard printer capabilities and push the boundaries of direct print possibilities.”
• The printer’s conveyor belt has a vacuum so it can hold objects, flat sheets, but also can still hold rolls of media like a normal printer. The vacuum also means there are no pinch rollers so it can hold very delicate and thin material in place without damaging it.
• The printer can take objects up to 200mm deep.
• UV ink can print onto most coated and uncoated materials, wood, metal, glass, plastic, fabric, paper, and carton. Therefore this printer can print onto the final substrate the packaging will be made from and so your mock-up can be exactly the same as the final product.
• The Roland S Series has CMYK white and gloss, so you can print onto clear substrates with the white and the gloss can mimimic textures, such as spot UV, embossing, Braille, and varnish – matt and gloss, creating some fantastic finished effects.
Learn More About The Roland VersaUV S-Series Printer: Click
Packaging Innovations | Show Details
“Packaging Innovations returns to Olympia London this September for its 10th edition. It’s the event that brings the industry together in a festival of branded, inspirational, premium and bespoke packaging – making it a must attend for all packaging, marketing and branding professionals.
Benefit from meeting over 180 suppliers under one roof, take advantage of the free-to-attend seminars focusing on specific sector content, plus a host of networking opportunities with decision makers and buyers from top brands.
This is your chance to see what’s NEW in the industry and discover the latest innovations.
So put the 11th and 12th September 2019 in your diary – this is the event not to be missed.”
For ticket information please visit the Packaging Innovations website: Tickets