Mutoh MS41 inks represent the fourth generation of eco-solvent inks, designed for both indoor and long-term outdoor commercial graphics. Specifically developed for Mutoh's XpertJet 1641SR Pro and XpertJet 1682SR Sign & Display printers, these cost-effective and low-maintenance inks are delivered in foil ink packs that fit into the printers' re-usable ink pack cases, reducing waste.
- 1 litre & 300 ml packs in foil, reducing waste
- Vibrant high-density prints, excellent dot gain
- Orange ink: produces a new range of oranges, reds and yellows
- Light (Lc, Lm) inks: impeccable skin tones and colour gradients
- Cost-effective and operator-friendly thanks to low maintenance
- Suited for long-term outdoor and indoor commercial graphics
- Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance scores
- UV durability without lamination up to 3 years outdoor*
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification, category Wallpaper
MS41 inks offer versatile application possibilities, creating durable prints on coated and uncoated substrates. They are optimised for high-quality volume production of sign & display graphics, making them suitable for various projects, including posters, backlit signage, wall coverings, point-of-sale displays, photography, fine art reproduction, vehicle graphics, stickers, and more.
With GREENGUARD Gold certification for building products and interior finishes, prints produced with MS41 inks can be used confidently at full room coverage, even in sensitive environments such as schools and hospitals.
- XpertJet 1641SR Pro
- XpertJet 1682SR
* UV durability rating for CMYK inks. For heavy-duty applications where mechanical stress or environmental impact is involved (floor, vehicle and marine graphics), lamination is required. Stabilisation is required prior to lamination.