Dual Sided, Single Sided (From Bottom), Single Sided (From Top)
Graphtec GB Says
“The Javelin Laminator is ultimate Card Laminator for secure card use which provides high performance, quality, flexibility and reliability at an affordable price! .”
Javelin Laminator Key Features:
- Print Modes: Manual & Automatic
- Lamination Type: Single Sided & Double Sided Simultaneous
- Speed: 20 Seconds Per Card
- Laminating Temperature: 120 to 195 Degrees Celsius
- Warm-Up Time: 40 Seconds (120 D.C)
- Clear LCD Display Panel
- Input Hopper Capacity: 100 Cards
- Output Hopper Capacity: 150 Cards
- Card Type: CR-79 | CR-80
- Warranty: 24 Months
Javelin Laminator Compatible Machines:
- Javelin DNA
- Javelin DNA Pro
- Javelin J1000i
£1,740.00 – £2,315.00
Protect your card further with the Javelin Laminator.
The Laminator can be used a stand alone unit or can be paired with other Javelin printers to automatically accept cards and laminate them as part of the production sequence.
Adding lamination to your cards can add longevity of life by up to 10 years, you can also purchase holographic laminate to add a further level of security to it.
• 2 Blue Cleaning Rollers
• Power Cable
• Card Printer Internal Cable
• Laminator Connect Cable
• Quick Start Guide & User Manual
Javelin Laminator | Media Specifications
• Compatible Card Materials: PVC | Composite PVC
• Compatible Card Types: ISO 7810 | CR-80 & CR-79
• Compatible Card Dimensions: 53.98 Wide x 85.60mm Long
• Compatible Card Thickness: 0.4mm – 1.2mm
• Clear & Holographic Patch
• Clear: 1mm (500 Cards Per Roll)
• Registered Hologram: 1mm (500 Cards Per Roll)
• Clear & Holographic Varnish
Please Note: Images are for illustration purposes only.
Did you know
You can buy this product with a
purchase order and be invoiced
We know some businesses can’t buy products from an online store using a credit card. If this applies to you, then get in touch using the ‘Enquire’ button below and one of our sales team will get back in touch and organise the purchase in a way that suits your business.