Graphtec GL980 Midi Data Logger
The Graphtec GL980 Midi Data Logger is equipped with an isolated input mechanism to protect signals from interference caused by noise from other channels. A 16-bit A/D converter has been adopted to achieve a hi-speed and hi-resolution measurement
High Speed 1 MS/s Simultaneous Sampling With Isolated Input – The GL980 is equipped with an isolated input mechanism to protect signals from interferences caused by noise from other channels. 16-bit A/D converter adopted to achieve hi-speed and hi-resolution measurements.
Multi-Function Input – Voltage, Temperature, Humidity, logic and pulse measurements can all be taken simultaneously in high speed
Large Easy-To-Read 7-Inch LCD Screen – The GL980 Adopts a large TFT LCD screen with multiple methods for displaying the recorded information.
Quick & Easy Set Up Process – Simple operation with cursor and enter keys with six pre-set menu screens on the large LCD TFT screen.
Supports Large Built-In Ram & Built-In Flash – Long term recording is made possible with 4 M sampling/ch built -in RAM and 4GB built-in Flash memory. The GL980 supports both USB Flasg Memory & SD card memory to be used as external storage devices for recorded data for certain sampling intervals.
GL980 Typical Measurement Applications
- Flow Rate
- Air Flow
GL980 Input & Connectivity Channels
- 8 x Input Channels
- USB Memory Slot
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet Port For LAN (10BASE_T / 100 BASE_TX)
- SD Card Slot (SDHC Memory Card, 32GB Max Size)
- Insulated Multi-Function Analog Input Port
- Operational Button Group
- Large 7″ TFT LCD Screen
GL980 Standard Included Accessories
- AC Adapter With Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide And Safety Guide
- CD-ROM (PC Application Software, User Manual)
- Cover (Attached To Main Body)
- Tilt Stand Set (M4 Mounting Screws Included)
- Screws (M3.5) For Input Terminal
- Ferrite Core (Attach To Cable For Radiation Reduction)