Graphtec CE7000 Series Cutting Plotter
The Graphtec CE Series Cutting Plotters are one of the most popular and cost effective plotter ranges on the market for users who are based in a smaller work space or use lighter grade materials.
The CE Series’ robust, no-nonsense engineering class design and build makes it perfect for life on the print shop floor and is perfect for sublimation, stone masonry and sign writing applications.
The CE Series is equipped with great features such as a registration mark sensor for print & cut jobs, perforation cutting ability and a guaranteed cut accuracy of up to 5m at an extremely competitive and cost effective price point.
Cost Effective | Highly Efficient | Professional Features
- Configuration: Grit Rolling Type
- Drive Method: Digital Servo Drive System
- Graphic LCD Display With Back Light
- Networking Ethernet Port
- Mountable Number Of Tools: 1 Tool
- Maximum Cutting Force: 450g
- Maximum Cutting Speed: Up To 1000mm/s (140 & 160 Models)
- Perforation Cutting: Yes (Performed By Force Control)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Offline | USB 2.0 Cable
- Buffer Memory: 2MB
- Media Tracking Distance: Up To 5m
- Minimum Character Size: Approx. 5mm Alphanumeric (Varies Depending On Character Font & Type Of Media)
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm
- Repeat-ability: Max. 0.1 mm In Plot up to 2m
- Media Type: Self-Adhesive Marking Film Up To 0.25mm Thick
- Stand: 60cm Optional | 130cm & 160cm As Standard
- Roll Feeder: 40cm | 60cm Desktop Model Only
- USB Cable: 2.9m Long
- Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
- Cutting Blade: CB09UB
- Loupe: PM-CT-001 For Checking Blade Condition
- Separate Cutter: For Sheeting Off Jobs On Completion
- Fibre-Tipped Pen Holder: PHP31-FIBER
- Water-Based Fibre Tipped Pen: KF700-BK
- Media Catch Baskets: 60cm | 130cm | 160cm
- Carrier Sheet Table: 40cm | 60cm
- Additional Push Roller Kit: 130cm | 160cm
- Stand: 60cm
- Enhanced Software: Graphtec Pro Studio Plus
Graphtec CE7000 Plus Series: Operation
The CE7000 is easy to use which follows Graphtec’s ethos of ensuring all of their products are highly intuitive, simple to operate and extremely efficient.
The plotter is driven by an large backlit LCD screen and tactile control panel which is used to quickly and easily adjust user settings, automatic registration mark sensing system and to support print and cut alignment which is crucial to ensure you achieve the best cut every time.
CE7000 User Modes
Simple Mode: This mode automatically sets the necessary cutting conditions need to cut through the chosen media type which is perfect for operators who are new to the machine.
Normal Mode: This mode is user driven and lets allows the user to use all functions and settings to tune the plotter in for specific operator requirements. Using this mode allows operators to set up to 8 separate cutting conditions which can be linked to specific materials and saved within the machines memory for future use.
Graphtec CE7000 Plus Series: A.R.M.S For Print & Cut
The CE7000 is equipped with the latest A.R.M.S (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing) 8.0 System to allow for easy and highly accurate print & and cut applications for pre-printed media. This system allows you to cut out around pre-printed designs to create adhesive-back labels and stickers or die-cut / perforation cut through card to create packaging samples out of card.
New Data Link Function (Barcode Data Management For Continuous Cutting)
By reading the Graphtec original barcode the CE7000 automatically detects its linked data from the PC or USB flash memory. This function is available regardless of which printer or RIP software is used.
Barcode data management allows for cutting different data sequentially by detecting the “Start Mark” of the new type of barcode. Sequential P&C process with roll-media is now available.
Supports Coloured Marks & Speciality Media
The CE7000 supports a wide range of media types including holographic paper and reflective sheets. This has been made possible to the machines improved ARMS 8.0 Sensor algorithm.
Supports Adobe Illustrator “Crop Marks”
Using Cutting Master 4 plug-in software, Adobe Illustrator crop marks will be available.
Segment Area Compensation (XY)
This function has been implemented in addition to the current X-axis Direction Segment Area Compensation. Middle mark is now available not only for X but also Y-axis alignment.
Expanded Cutting Area
It expands the cutting area to include objects outside of the area enclosed by registration marks. Production efficiency is enhanced by reducing media waste.
Graphtec CE7000 Plus Series: Applications
The CE7000 Is Perfect For Producing:
- Stickers & Decals
- Window & Shop Signage
- Apparel Vinyl
- Window Tint
- Paint Protection Film
The CE7000 is The Best Plotter For:
- Adhesive Backed Vinyl
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
Graphtec CE7000 Plus Series: Included Software
The Graphtec CE7000 uses exactly the same enhanced commercial grade design software as the top of the range Flat Bed plotters and includes the Cutting Master 4 plugin to allow you to drive the plotter from softwares such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
Graphtec Pro Studio (PC Only)
Easy-to-use application software for creating original designs. Includes enhanced functions such as auto-shapes, shading, and editing functions. It can also configure the cutting conditions and other settings on the plotter. EPS / Ai / CMX / PDF file compatibility allows users to import pre-existing designs.
Graphtec Studio For MAC
This is an easy-to-use application software for Mac OS to create original designs. Images can be easily created by using the program icons that are arranged around the drawing area.
Cutting Master 4
Cutting Master 4 is a plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. Send cutting data to the plotter, view cut preview, add registration marks, edit tool conditions / job settings and more. This easy to use plug-in enables you to get the best performance from your plotter.
- Images & Videos for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at time of page production.
- Product specifics may change without warning.