- Print Mode: Manual | Single Sided
- Print Methods: Thermal Transfer (Monochrome) | Dye-Sublimation Colour
- Print Speed: Mono: 800 CPH | Colour: 180-200 CPH
- Printer Interfaces: USB 2.0 Internal USB Hub
- LCD Display
- Warranty: 30 Months
Pneumatic Roller Elevation
Did you know
You can buy this product with a
purchase order and be invoiced
We know some businesses can’t buy products from an online store using a credit card. If this applies to you, then get in touch using the ‘Enquire’ button below and one of our sales team will get back in touch and organise the purchase in a way that suits your business.
The Javelin DNA is an entry-level manually fed high-quality colour or monochrome desktop ID Card Printer.
This compact yet powerful model is user-friendly and delivers outstanding performance at a great price point. The Javelin DNA offers an all-in-one solution with high-quality colour or monochrome printing capabilities.
The Javelin DNA is equipped with an easy to read LCD display for ease of use and intuitive control buttons on the face of the unit.
• Javelin DNA Monochrome Black (K) Ribbon
• USB Cable
• Cleaning Card Kit
• Javelin Designer Create Software
Print Mode: Manual Feed | Single Sided Printing
Print Method: Thermal Transfer (Monochrome) | Dye-Sublimation (Colour)
Print Speed: Mono: 800 CPH | Colour: 180-200 CPH, Single Sided
• Ribbons: KrO: 500 Prints/Roll | YMCKO: 200 Prints/Roll | YMCKOK: 170 Prints/Roll
Half-PanelYMC Plus Full-Panel KO:400 Prints/Roll
Monochrome: Black, Silver,Gold, Red, Blue, White, Green: 1000 Prints/Roll
• Magnetic Stripe: ISO7811(tracks 1, 2, 3); Hi-Co/Lo-Co, Head life 4,000,000 passes
Contact (IC): ISO 7816, EMV, PC/SC, IC contact life: 1,000,000 passes
Contactless(RF) MiFare, ISO 14443 A,B ISO15693
• Warranty: 30 Months
• Printer Interfaces: USB 2.0 Internal USB hub to connect peripheral devices
• Software Drivers: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP Server 2003/2008, Vista
• Fonts/Images: 300 dpts per inch (11.8 dots per mm) resolution, 16.7 million colors True Type fonts via Windows
• Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128 B&C with & without check digit. 2 of 5 interleaved UPC-A, EAN 8 & EAN 13
PDF-417 2D barcode adn other symbols can be printed via Windows drivers
• Power Source: Input: 100V-240 V, 50/60 Hz; Output: DC 24V, 2.5A (FCC Class A, CE and CCC ,KCC, Energy
• Dimensions: L = 305.6mm x W 184mm x H 228mm
• Weight: 3.7 KGS
• CPU & RAM: CPU: 32 bit processor RAM: 128MB
• Environment: Operating temperature: 5-40°C / 41-104ºF, 20-65% RH (non-condensing)
Storage temperature: 10-60ºC / 14-140ºF
• Types: PVC & composite PVC
• Card Width/Length: ISO CR-80-ISO 7810 (53.98mm (W) x 85.60mm (L)
• Card Thickness: 0.4mm – 1.2mm
Please Note: Images are for illustration purposes only.
Contact Us If You Require Further Information
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at the time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.