Graphtec GL240 Midi Data Logger
This compact, comprehensive data-logger accepts voltage, temperature, humidity, pulse and logic signals. Channel-to-channel isolation means wiring errors or overloaded channels do not affect neighbouring channels. Sensors are connected via rear mounted screw terminals.
Wireless Measurement Using Wireless LAN (Optional)
Wireless LAN option enables the wireless communication with other device. When GL240 is set as a station, PC and smart devices can access the GL240 directly using the Wireless LAN module. B-568 wireless module option is required.
Combining GL100-WL & GL240
GL100-WL can now be connected to the GL240 as a remote sensor using the WLAN feature. GL240 supports 1 unit of the GL100-WL, with real time recording. The measured value from the GL100-WL will appear on the GL240 display wirelessly and records in a single file along with the measurement value from the GL240 main inputs. Additional measurements for acceleration/vibration, CO2, light/UV, temp, humidity, and AC current can be wirelessly monitored.
All Channel Isolated / Universal Input
Channel to Channel isolation is the highlight of the Graphtec dataloggers. Along with its compact footprint, GL240 contains an isolated input system which ensures that signals are not corrupted by inputs from other channels.
Maximum Sampling Intercal Of Up To 10MS
Provides faster sampling rate of 10ms for a single channel voltage measurement. Simultaneous scanning feature allows up to 100 ms when measuring all 10-channels.
The new GL series enables reliable long term measurment with its built-in 4GB flash memory and SD card slot for external storage devices.
Various functions, such as a bar chart data display, alarm output function, and networking features, are available in the GL240 to assist convenient and helpful features for additional data logging capability.
Graphtec GL240 Midi Data Logger: Application Industries
• Aftermarket Automotive Tuning
• Agriculture and Food Manufacturing
• Greenhouse and Hydroponics
• Construction and Civil engineering
• Machinery Manufacturing
• Automotive Industry
• Aerospace and Military Industry
• Utilities / Gas and Electric
• Battery Manufacturing
• Electrical Appliance and Office Equipment
• Electrical Service and Maintenance Companies
• Food Processing
• Rail Transportation
• Raw Materials and Components Manufacturing
• Research and Development
Graphtec GL240 Midi Data Logger: What’s Included
• WLAN capable using optional* WLAN Unit B-568 for remote monitoring and datalogging
• 4.3 inch wide TFT color LCD screen
• Power Source: AC
• Max sampling interval up to 10ms
• All channels isolated
• Analog signal input port
• Logic/Pulse signal input port
• Thermocouple ready datalogger
• Flexible input system for voltage, temp, humidity, pulse and logic signals
• Smartphone, remote access monitoring
Graphtec GL240 Midi Data Logger: Optional Accessories
• WLAN Unit B-568 for remote monitoring and datalogging
• DC Power Cables
• Rechargeable Battery Pack (B569)
• Extended memory capacity using SD cards (SDHC compatible up to 32GB
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at time of page production.
- Product specifications may change without warning.