Graphtec F-Mark 2
Automatic Sheet-Fed Cutting System
The Graphtec F-Mark 2 Automatic Sheet Fed Cutting System is designed to automatically feed and contour cut A3 and A4 sheets without the need for an operator. Equipped with precision eye-mark camera technology the F-Mark allows for quick reading of crop marks with a precision grade of 0.2mm.
One of the unique features of the cutting system is that, depending on the thickness of the material being processed, it can handle up to 200 sheets of material in a continuous cycle but with the ability to add further sheets as required without interrupting the cutting process. This is a capability that we consider sets the F-Mark series apart from any comparable sheet-fed system and allows for automation to be brought into the smaller work space for a fraction of the cost of installing a production line.
Automatic Sheet Feeding | 30 -40 Seconds Per SRA3 Sheet | Kiss, Perforation & Die-Cutting Capabilities
- Supported Media Orientation: Portrait
- Supported Standard Sized Media: A4 | SRA4 | A3 | SRA3
- Interface To PC: Single Port Of USB (USB Hub Included)
- Capacity Of Supply Tray: Up To 200 Sheets Or Up To 35mm In Height
- Supported OS: Windows 10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7
- Contour Cutting Data Format: Ai (Saved as Ai 8) | EPS | EPA CorelDRAW Files
- Max Cutting Speed: 1ft 11.62″ Per Second
- Max Cutting Force: 4.41N (450gf)
- Specially Adapted Graphtec CE7000-40 Cutting Plotter
- F-Mark 2 Automatic Feeding System
- F-Mark 2 Completed Media Catch Tray
- Cutting Blade Holder: PHP33-CB09N-HS
- Cutting Blade: CB09UB
- Dedicated F-Mark Driver Software
- 12 Month Warranty
Graphtec F-Mark 2 Automatic Sheet-Fed Cutting System: Overview
Perfect sheet alignment is achieved via crop mark reading for each individual sheet, with a camera equipped with F-Mark technology performing the crop mark adjustments in a fraction of a second. Software algorithms compensate for any distortion from the printing process to enable precise cutting with minimal bleed. There is also an option to cut perforated lines during file creation.
In addition to kiss cutting the Graphtec F-Mark 2 is excellent for die cutting card, making it an excellent option for customers looking to produce items such as business cards and packaging.
The cutting parameters set by the software allows the use of crop marks as small as four millimeters, enabling maximisation of the sheet size and minimal material wastage. Depending on the material being processed and the complexity of the image outline, the average cutting speed is 30-40 seconds for each sheet.
The F-Mark is run through custom F-Mark software that accepts Illustrator and CorelDraw files.
Graphtec F-Mark 2 Automatic Sheet-Fed Cutting System: Applications
The F-Mark 2 Is Perfect For:
- Business Cards
- Custom Apparel
- POS Displays
Graphtec F-Mark 2 Automatic Sheet-Fed Cutting System: Included Software
Dedicated software controls the auto sheet feeding system and transfers contour cutting data to the plotter.
The system includes dedicated application software. After media is loaded, the attached camera quickly detects 2-point reference marks and corrects alignment before contour cutting data is transferred, giving you the perfect cut every time. The software configures cutting conditions such as number of copies, cutting force, cutting speed, offset, and number of paths, and it can import Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW EPS files as the contour data.
- Images for illustration purposes only.
- All details are correct at time of page production.
- Product specifics may change without warning.